Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Drew Peterson: "Seriously guys, I don't even know what you're talking about"


http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2007/11/28/2007-11-28_report_relative_fears_he_helped_cop_disp.html

This Just In: Drew Peterson looks really really guilty!

Not to harp on the Peterson story or anything but I guess a relative now thinks that he helped Drew Peterson dispose of his wifes body. He finally came forward after he thought about the other day when Drew had him help move a large container that was labeled "Not My Dead Wife" from a blood soaked bedroom. He said it took him so long to come forward becasue he just didn't think Drew was guilty, "When I asked about the lable Drew said it was just a joke, so I took it as that. Just a joke!" This wasn't the first time this has happened. The relative was also called upon to help Drew move lage containers the last time Drew's dog disappeared. He said he also helped carry containers labled "Not full of dead puppies" and "Not the murder weapon I used on my 3rd wife"

No comments: