Friday, November 30, 2007

And How Is Football Not Homoerotic?



http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10503332

Headline: Iron man Favre dinged up by quiet Cowboy

This sounds like the sequel to "Brokeback Mountain." Like "Football Fags: Grab-ass on the Field." Note: I'm not using "fags" in the way that will get me hate mail, I'm using it in the way that Eminem uses it and doesn't get in trouble and consequently gets the privilege of working with Elton John.

So someone finally took out Brett Farve. It was only a matter of time as Farve is pushing 80 and only 1 season away from being replaced by the Farvebot 3000 (See BotMaster post). We finally have the technology! Thanks for hanging in there, Brett!

With a story like this there's little to say but "In Yo' Face, Katie Grace! (My know-it-all sister who thinks she has the best fantasy football team because Farve has been a desimating cannon to my team all season). LOOK WHO'S GOT THE BEST TEAM NOW MUTHA FUCKA!


No comments: