Thursday, November 29, 2007

CARSON DALY STILL EXISTS!



http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/29/apontv.latenightlimbo.ap/index.html

So I was pretty sure that the teen sensation that was Carson Daly didn't exist anymore. This is to say I thought he was dead. My memory is a little foggy, but I definitely remember talking to people about how he died. I think I remember that he jumped off a bridge after he came to a self realization about how bad his late night show was. Maybe that memory was a little premature though because I guess the writers guild is all up in arms about his deciding to go back on the air without writers. But here's the real question, did that show even have writers in the first place? I mean REALLY? It is a really bad show. Have you ever seen it? I don't think there were writers on that show. There couldn't be. Okay, I'm going to write a letter to the WGA and tell them. They shouldn't be so upset, the show never had writers in the first place so it's okay.

Wait.. do writers read when they are on strike? hmmm.. I'm not sure, maybe writing them a letter isn't the best idea, postage cost too much anyway. I will just send thought waves.

Okay. DONE.

No comments: